Money matters. That’s why, from a relatively young age, we’re taught to create a budget and stick to it. For a lot of people, that budget doesn’t include dream purchases, like a new car, the latest gadget, a new designer jacket, a trip to the spa, or even orthodontic treatment.
Orthodontic treatment is a pipe dream for many because it doesn’t fit in the budget. Or, at least, that’s how it used to work. Traditional orthodontic methods, like braces and Invisalign, can be too pricey for some budgets. On average, they’ll set you back $5,000 or more.
But today, those aren’t the only options. At-home clear aligners leverage technology similar to Invisalign to bring you orthodontic treatment from the comfort of your own home. Since the
re are hardly any overhead costs for at-home aligners, the price point hovers around $1,800 to $2,200.
At-home aligner companies also offer financing options to split that cost into manageable monthly payments. Between affordability and the sheer convenience of home-based treatment, at-home aligners are shaking up the orthodontia industry.
Every at-home aligner company has its own unique “perks” that they use to attract customers. SnapCorrect is no exception.
They offer free whitening for life once you’re a customer. As a company, SnapCorrect is not an extremely well-known name like Smile Direct, but that doesn’t mean you should pass them up.
SnapCorrect has established a pretty good reputation among customers, and we appreciate their good value. They also have one of the most affordable price points in the industry (only one company is cheaper). And their whitening for life is a great way to keep your smile looking great for a long time.
SnapCorrect Discount – What it Covers
Who doesn’t love to score a deal? You do, and we’ve got you covered. Let’s talk about SnapCorrect’s discounts.
Currently, the best discount for SnapCorrect is on their impression kit. With this coupon, instead of paying $95 for the kit, you’ll pay just $49. This is an affordable way to kick off your treatment.
Hoping for a bigger discount? Keep an eye out on SnapCorrect’s website. They run promotions every now and then directly on their site—no coupon needed. If you’re patient, you can score as much as $300 off your aligner treatment.
SnapCorrect’s treatment kit costs $1,749. That’s one of the most affordable prices on the market. But SnapCorrect also understands that it’s a large sum to pay up front. So, to make life easier, SnapCorrect also offers financing through Affirm. You’ll need to pass a credit check, but once you do, you’ll get to pick between a couple different payment plans.
What’s more important than the price tag itself is what that price tag gets you. Here’s what SnapCorrect includes in their kit:
- All aligners in your treatment plan
- Free whitening for life
- Your first set of post-treatment retainers
During and after your treatment, you’ll have everything you need to achieve a dazzling smile. The whitening will keep your smile bright forever, and the retainers will keep your teeth locked into their new positions. Getting the first set free is a really nice perk, since future retainers will cost you $95.
Learn More About SnapCorrect
Curious about SnapCorrect? You can check out our full review here, where we cover important factors such as company track record, treatment speed, customer reviews, treatment designers, and much more. It’s worth a look if you’re leaning towards SnapCorrect.
All told, SnapCorrect is an intriguing option for people who want to correct both tooth positioning and discoloration. Long-term whitening is a nice plus that could potentially save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars later on, especially if you intend to use whitening treatments regularly.
SnapCorrect is not our top pick, though. Byte, AlignerCo, Candid, and Smile Direct are popular alternatives and also worth considering. Here’s a fly-by of how they compare:
- SnapCorrect vs Byte: SnapCorrect’s average treatment time is a wide range: between 3 to 9 months. So it’s hard to estimate how long it might take. Byte, however, is the fastest option. Their average treatment time is just 3 months.
- SnapCorrect vs AlignerCo: Remember how we said that SnapCorrect has “one of” the most affordable prices? AlignerCo is the one company preventing them from being the cheapest. AlignerCo costs just $1,145, making them hundreds cheaper than their competitors.
- SnapCorrect vs Candid: At $2,400 Candid costs more than SnapCorrect. But that’s because Candid provides Remote Monitoring, which gives you extensive orthodontist oversight. You’ll use your phone to take periodic scans of your teeth, and your orthodontist will modify your treatment as needed.
- SnapCorrect vs Smile Direct: Smile Direct’s biggest draw is something that SnapCorrect doesn’t offer: SmileShops. These retail locations allow you to skip the impression kit process. Instead, a staff member at the Shop will take digital scans of your teeth for free.
SnapCorrect’s $1,749 sticker price may seem like a lot. But it’s thousands cheaper than both braces and Invisalign. And thanks to this discount, you’ll be able to get your treatment started at an affordable rate.
Not sold on SnapCorrect? You can explore your other options on our website. From the best online clear aligners to in-depth comparisons, we’ve got answers to all your at-home teeth aligner questions.