Money matters. It factors into a lot of our decisions every day, from where we live to what we wear and so much more.
Budgeting becomes incredibly important. For a lot of people, the budget doesn’t include dream purchases like a trip to the spa, the latest tech gadget, or even orthodontic treatment.
So for many adults, the desirable million-dollar smile is out of reach just because orthodontic treatment is not in the budget. Most traditional methods, like braces or Invisalign, are pricey. On average, they cost about $5,000. Thankfully, though, those aren’t the only options.
At-home aligner companies like AlignerCo leverage technology that’s similar to Invisalign. The difference? AlignerCo sends the aligners directly to your house, so you can get your entire treatment from the comfort of your home. Since at-home aligner companies are able to keep their overhead costs low, their price points are much more budget-friendly.
Between lower prices and competitive financing options, at-home aligner companies are shaking up the orthodontia industry.
Each company has their own unique selling point, and for AlignerCo, it’s their low prices. They set out to be the most affordable aligner company, and they’ve more than succeeded. In fact, AlignerCo is hundreds cheaper than their competitors.
As an added plus, AlignerCo has very flexible financing options. With SmileFlex, you’ll need to pass a credit check. SmileFlex Easy, however, doesn’t require a credit check, only a down payment. So anyone can get access to a payment plan regardless of their credit score, which is a nice plus.
AlignerCo Discount – What it Covers
Who doesn’t love to score a deal? You do, and we’ve got you covered. Let’s talk about AlignerCo’s discounts.
Currently, AlignerCo’s best discount will get you a deal on their impression kit. Normally, this kit costs $75, but with this discount, you can get it for just $39.99. We should note, though, that you can get the kit for free if you pay for your entire treatment up front.
Beyond that, AlignerCo offers a referral discount. If you use your friend’s referral code, you’ll get $100 off that aligners, and your friend will get a $100 cash reward. Keep your eye out though, sometimes AlignerCo runs sales on their aligner packages, adding further savings to an already affordable treatment.
AlignerCo’s list price is $1,145. For reference, most of their competitors cost close to $1,900. With these discounts, your price could be as low as $1,045, though. So ultimately, AlignerCo is the best choice for budget-savvy buyers.
AlignerCo includes a fair bit of value for that price, too. Here’s what your $1,145 will get you:
- Your impression kit (provided you pay for your entire treatment up front)
- All aligners in your treatment plan
- Your first set of post-treatment retainers
A lot of companies charge extra for the impression kit. And technically speaking, AlignerCo allows you to purchase the impression kit separately. We don’t recommend doing that since purchasing the bundle gets it for you at no extra cost.
The included post-treatment retainers also save you $99. You’ll eventually need to replace them (they wear out over time), but wearing these will protect the investment you’ve made in your smile.
Learn More About AlignerCo
Curious about AlignerCo? You can check out our full review here. In the review, we cover important factors such as company track record, treatment speed, customer reviews, treatment designers, and much more. It’s worth a look if you’re leaning towards AlignerCo.
All told, AlignerCo is a great option for those who want an affordable option without cutting corners. There are a few other options worth considering, though. Byte, Candid, and Smile Direct are three of the most popular alternatives. Here’s a flyby of how AlignerCo compares:
- AlignerCo vs Byte: Byte is our #1 pick for at-home aligner treatment. AlignerCo may be the best option for budget-conscious shoppers, but Byte still packs great value into their treatment package. Byte is also perfect for customers who crave speed; the typical treatment lasts just 3 months. They also have a nighttime treatment option, which is a nice alternative if you don’t want to wear your aligners for 22+ hours each day.
- AlignerCo vs Candid: Candid is our #2 pick, right after Byte. Candid offers Remote Monitoring. Essentially, you get extensive oversight during your treatment. You’ll use your phone to take periodic teeth scans, and the Candid team will modify your plan as needed. This ensures that your treatment stays on track and can decrease your treatment time by up to 30%. AlignerCo requires that you submit photos of your teeth throughout the process, but their process is not as robust as Candid’s.
- AlignerCo vs Smile Direct: Smile Direct is the biggest aligner company with extensive brand power. Thanks to their size, Smile Direct can offer physical retail locations, affectionately called SmileShops. If you visit a shop, the staff will take digital scans of your teeth for free, allowing you to skip the impression process. AlignerCo is significantly cheaper, though.
AlignerCo is our third favorite home teeth aligner company, so if you’re drawn to them, go for it. They get a thumbs-up from us. They’re the most affordable option on the market, and we love their flexible financing options.
Even as the cheapest option, AlignerCo’s price is still a significant investment. But thanks to these discounts you could pay less than $1,100 total start to finish.
Not sold on AlignerCo? You can explore other options on our website. From the 4 best home teeth aligners to in-depth comparisons, we’ve got answers to all your at-home teeth aligner questions.